Division deals with matters relating to Cyber Security, Cyber Crime, National Information Security Policy & Guidelines (NISPG) and implementation of NISPG, etc.
Cyber and Information Security (C&IS) Division
Organization Structure of CIS Division
|1||Organization Structure of CIS Division||Download (39.33 KB)|
|3||Details about CCPWC (Cybercrime Prevention against Women and Children) Scheme||More|
|4||Details about Indian Cybercrime Coordination Centre (I4C) Scheme||More|
Cyber Crime Wing
- Schemes on cyber-crime prevention and control.
- Capacity building-Setting up of cyber investigation labs.
- Schemes on prevention of Cyber Crime against Women & Children.
- Best practices compilation and dissemination on cyber-crime.
- R&D on prevention and control of cyber-crime.
Cyber Security Wing
- Cyber security policy, strengthening of the cyber security breach of Govt. organisations.
- International conventions on Cyber security and cyber-crime.
- NISPG policy and its implementation/compliance in other government organizations.
Information Security Wing
- Implementation of information security policy as per NISPG in MHA and its attached/subordinate offices.
- Regular information security audits (internal and external).
- Coordination with NIC for monitoring of traffic and logs.
- Assessing security risks, planning and implementing steps to counter threats.
- Cyber awareness programs and skill building of officials of MHA and its attached/subordinate offices.
- Policy on lawful interception, audit of monitoring facilities.
- Policy related issues of DoT/MeitY.
- Coordination for Centralised Monitoring System.
- Secured communication systems like RAX, SDCN etc.